PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Your license and use of the Website:
- This Website and the Contents (defined hereinbelow) of this Website are solely for your private use.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, the Contents provided on the Website are the property of Mr. Naveen Mavi, the founder and owner of the Website (“Owner”) and the Owner grants you only a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make personal and non-commercial use of the Website unless agreed otherwise through an agreement.
- You shall not to use this Website or its Contents in contravention of any applicable laws;
- The copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights in the Contents of this Website including, without limitation, text, logos, software, all designs, database, images, format, documents, video and links, graphic and written work and all other materials published on this Website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Contents”) are owned by the Owner or the respective third-party entities as identified on the Website. No license or right is granted and your use of and/or the Contents and services therein shall not constitute by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right of use. As such, you shall not reproduce, transmit, republish, upload, post, perform, broadcast, adapt, parody, distribute, display, license and/or alter in whole or in part any of the foregoing in any manner without the express permission from the Owner.
- Website and its Contents are provided for general information and academic purposes only. Nothing on the Website or its Contents, materials or information provided on the Website shall never be construed to constitute a legal or professional advice. The Owner does not warrant the accuracy of the information or views, and expressly disclaims all warranties with respect thereto. The Owner shall bear no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage sustained from reliance on the information or materials published on the Website or representations made in the blog. The Owner shall not be responsible or liable for any matter relating to you or any third parties accessing or using this Website and its Contents. If you wish to get in touch with the Owner, please feel free to email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- This Website does not endorse nor is responsible for the contents of websites operated by third parties that link to this website or that are accessible from it. The Owner expressly disclaims any and all warranties with respect to the accuracy, authenticity and appropriateness of the Contents and information provided in the blog and Website.
- No liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO ACTS OF GOD OR ACT OF THIRD PARTY THAT IS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE OWNER.
- You agree that your use of the Website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Owner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the services and your use thereof.
- The Owner makes no representations or guarantees and disclaims liability that the Website will be free from loss, destruction, damage, hacking or security intrusion, corruption, attack, any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party, and/or any errors or omissions in any Contents or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Contents posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website.
- The Owner does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any contents or service advertised or offered by a third party through the services or any hyperlinked services or featured in any banner or other advertising, and the Owner will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. You should use your best judgment and exercise caution, interference, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Website.
No guarantees, representations, or warranties is made with respect to use of the Website to be accurate, timely, reliable, uninterrupted, or without errors. The Owner disclaims liability and reserves the right to without prior permission to modify, suspend, or discontinue any part or all of the Website.
- The construction of these Terms shall be determined in accordance with laws and rules in force in India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi and no other court.
- If any provision in this Terms becomes invalid or illegal or adjudged unenforceable, the provision shall be deemed to have been severed from this Terms and the remaining provisions of this Terms shall not, so far as possible, be affected by the severance.
- The failure of the Owner to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this Terms, shall not be construed to be a waiver of the Owner’s right, power, privilege or remedy or as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach on your part to this Terms nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right power privilege or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of such or any other right power privilege or remedy provided in this Terms all of which are several and cumulative and are not exclusive of each other or of any other rights or remedies otherwise available to the Owner at law or in equity.
- The Owner/ representatives of the Owner can update, modify, suspend, discontinue or change any part of these Terms from time to time. You are encouraged to periodically check this page to stay informed about changes to our Terms. The revised Terms will be effective from the date stated on the revised Terms. If you disagree to any of the changes to the Terms, please refrain from accessing, using or availing the services of the Website. Your continued access or use or availing of the Website following the posting of revised Terms will indicate your acceptance and acknowledgement of the changes and you will be bound by it.
- If any comment, or post on the blog causes any inconvenience, or violates rights of any Person, the Owner will take down the content after a preliminary review, after receiving an email notice. Any Person aggrieved by anything written on the blog may send out a notice to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com providing the link of the post, and indicating the reasons for take down.
- Disclaimer: THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENTS ACCESSED THROUGH OR VIA THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”.