AIBE XVI 2021
Application Form(Available), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern and Result
- AIBE is a national-level examination conducted by the Bar Council of India
- The objective of The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India.
- It is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law.
AIBE XVI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Candidates must either have passed 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
- No minimum percentage is required in the qualifying examination in order to apply for AIBE 2020.
- In order to appear in All India Bar Examination, it is must for the aspirant/law graduate to be enrolled with his/her respective State Bar Council.
- Candidate must possess the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- There is no prescribed age limit for writing AIBE 2020 Exam.
- There is no limit in attempts for AIBE. Candidates can appear this examination any number of times.
AIBE XVI 2020 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will contain total 100 questions of the objective type from 20 subjects.
|Category-I (Part-I)||Category-II (Part-II)|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||Administrative Law|
|Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act||Company Law|
|Constitutional Law||Environmental Law|
|Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments||Family Law|
|Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code||Human Rights Law|
|Criminal Procedure||Labour and Industrial Law|
|Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law|
|Evidence||Principles of Taxation Law|
|Jurisprudence||Public International Law|
|Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates|
- The total time duration will be of 3 hours. Each question will carry one mark and no mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- OMR Answer sheets will be given to the candidates to mark the answers. It is mandatory for the aspirants to use ballpoint pen only, for all the entries in the OMR Answer sheets including the filling of bubbles. If there is more than one answer bubbled against a question, it will be considered as an incorrect answer.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||100 MCQs|
|Duration of Exam||180 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative mark|
- To clear All India Bar Examination 2020, candidate should score minimum of 40% marks in the examination i.e. 40 marks out of 100.
- Candidates who will qualify AIBE 2020 will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” in the law profession. Candidates who will qualify in AIBE Examination 2020, can practice Law in any court, in any state in India.