Legal Job: Associate, Advisory Compliance at BlackRock
BlackRock is a global asset manager and technology provider. Our purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. We help millions of people invest to build savings that serve them throughout their lives. We make investing easier and more affordable. We advance sustainable investing because our conviction is it delivers better outcomes for investors. We contribute to a more resilient economy that benefits more people.
To help ensure BlackRock is regarded, and continues to be regarded, by regulators and peers as a company with high compliance standards by supporting the implementation, continued development, growth and maintenance of an effective global and regional marketing & distribution and cross-border compliance framework.
- Support the APAC Marketing & Distribution Compliance team in the continuous build out of the APAC centralized marketing material review and coordination team. This includes, supporting the team in review and coordination of products/services as well as non-product services marketing materials for APAC countries, as well as implementation of new marketing & distribution initiatives regionally.
- Support the team in acting as the central point of contact in APAC for any global marketing material policy and APAC content related requirements, cross-border marketing & sales compliance framework by helping in drafting and maintenance of marketing and sales related guidance documents
- Advice business units and compliance on sales and marketing activities related requirements
- Assist in preparation and dissemination of training material and/or business friendly guidance documents
- Support in conducting marketing & distribution related trainings for the business
- Liaise with stakeholders and/or employees to ensure awareness of cross-border marketing & sales related as well general marketing and distribution policies and compliance requirements thereto
- Support technology initiatives to optimize, automate & scale processes & workflow tools
- Support the team in necessary reporting relating to the marketing material review as well as monitoring of marketing material to ensure that the framework & policies are adhered to by the Business in general.
Given the large number of regional compliance processes which are being handled in India, this role assumes significant importance. The candidate has an opportunity to be involved in global and regional initiatives and will receive on the job training, acquiring product knowledge and exposure to multiple cross border legal and regulatory requirements.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in a Compliance, Legal or Audit function at a law firm, fund house/bank or financial institution
- Strong understanding of asset management products and business activities
- Good legal research, interpretation and drafting skills
- Experience in drafting compliance policies, procedures, guidelines
- Prior experience in cross border sales related advise preferred
- Prior experience in the review of sales and marketing material preferred
- Sound understanding of significance of regulatory risk assessment, review, and relevance of mitigating controls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business internally and externally
- Strong analytical and communication skills and ability to work autonomously
- Superior attention to detail
- Good team player with ability to collaborate within and across team for meeting the assigned roles and responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and other system applications
- High level of expertise in Excel, strong technical skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels and work with global team in a matrix driven organization.
- Self-driven and ability to drive functional, regional, and global projects independently.
To apply for this Job : Click Here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903