Legal Job Description
This position is responsible in assisting and coordinating on implementation of AML program, doing research work on AML/CFT regulatory interpretation and regulations, review of customer transactions, ensuring timely regulatory filings, driving employee trainings and various other AML processes.
|No. Of Openings||1|
|Designation||Executive – Compliance|
· Ensuring efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities/transactions via AML Software as well as manual reports/cases highlighted to AML team and timely filing to FIU-India post approval from Principal Compliance Officer
· Ensuring timely screening of customers/Employees/Agents etc against banned entities (UN Sanction, Al Qaida, OFAC) at on-boarding and payout stages
· Assist in Creating a structured, customized (Online) AML training program for all new joiners every month and conducting refresher training once a year for all Max Life employees. Also assisting the supervisor with class room session on AML Program
· Assist in Conducting periodic AML audits across all relevant functions of the organization, to check adherence to the laid out processes in accordance to the AML framework
· Fostering a compliant culture in the organization by continuous reiteration on AML requirements by driving a structured awareness campaign across the organization
· Assisting in formulation and dissemination of the AML Policy as well as AML SOPs subject to changes in guidelines issued by FIU and IRDA from time to time.
· Ensuring adequate implementation and adherence of AML Processes/ sub processes/ activities by all relevant stakeholders.
· Publish weekly and monthly MIS/Dashboard to supervisor and Principal Compliance Officer.
· Assisting in preparation and filing of IRDA quarterly reporting and adhoc FIU –India reporting/s from various departments.
Desired qualification and experience
Bachelors/Post Graduate degree in any discipline
1-2 years of relevant experience
Previous experience in the area of AML, Business Compliances and interpretation of regulatory requirements