Legal Job: Legal Counsel at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark. Our purpose is to drive change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases such as obesity and rare blood and endocrine disorders. We do so by pioneering scientific breakthroughs, expanding access to our medicines, and working to prevent and ultimately cure disease. Novo Nordisk employs about 49,300 people in 80 countries and markets its products in around 170 countries. For more information, visit novonordisk.com.
As a legal counsel, you will be responsible for assist Global Legal Organization and Line of business (LoB) in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts and perform other contract related tasks asContract review in collaboration with Global Legal Lawyers and line of business. Review contracts, either contracts prepared on the basis of Novo Nordisk standard templates or contracts received from counterparties; prepare and draft contracts in collaboration with Global Legal lawyers when no standard template is available. Take responsibility of end-to-end process of contracting for low and mid complex contracts. Responding to complex contractual queries. Identification of risks and issues and suggesting alternatives that lead to the best solution.
- Analyze contract requirements, terms and condition and other content to ensure compliance with appropriate laws.
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of Global Legal lawyers or LoB (Line of Business).
- Ensure contractual compliance post execution within the contract management system, provide help in standardizing the contract processes within contract management system.
- Create high level impact by delivering tangible or intangible dollar value savings.
- Provide periodical training to the CoE(Contracting Centre of Excellence) team members. Perform quality checks on the work carried out by the team members.
The below qualifications are required:
- Master or bachelor’s in law. 8 to 10 years of experience in supporting legal department of global corporations in drafting, reviewing and red lining contracts.
- Understanding and experience of end-to-end Contract Lifecycle Management.
- Strong understanding of contractual terms and conditions to draft, review, revise contracts, risk mitigation and negotiation. Exposure of working in a global company.
- Personal drive and ability to innovate and improve processes and work product.
- Exposure to contract management tool would be preferred.
- High quality, accountability, legal integrity, business mindset, ability to work independently and in teams.
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills and good presentation skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903