Legal Job: Law_CLM_Abstraction_Contractor at EY
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- We work with clients across industries and business lines that cover direct procurement, indirect procurement, sales and other ancillary functions.
Your key responsibilities:
- The role involves using legal skills to review, analyze and abstract information from a wide range of commercial, legal and/or financial contracts including but not limited to Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Web Hosting Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Sponsor Research Agreements, Inter Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, Estoppels and SNDAA, Data Processing Addendums, ISDAs, CSAs, Loan Agreements, Security Agreements and other commercial and financial contracts.
- Act as a team player while working with a team of lawyers on several abstraction, deviation analysis and due diligence projects involving the agreements described above.
- Be proactive and provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers so that they can support the Client Contact and the onshore team.
- Track personal performance metrics, thrive to achieve goals set for themselves in discussion with the counsellor and periodically seek feedback to ensure progress.
- Manage deadlines without delivery delays and consistently re negotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of originally scheduled deadline; escalate client issues promptly and appropriately;
- consistently complete real time client call notes.
- Attend and participate actively in mandatory and non- mandatory training and certification courses.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Good analytical and logical skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be computer savvy and able to learn and adapt to different contract management platforms
- Good written and verbal communication skills enabling efficient comprehension of clients’ documents,
- codes, abstracts and other deliverables
- Responsiveness – Sensitive to client deadlines
- Team Player – Ability to co-operate and work as a team and encourage colleagues; maintains
- positive attitude contributing to team morale
- Proficiency in MS-Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree and Law degree (LLB or LLM) from accredited, reputable institutions
- Attorney with 0-2 years of relevant contract review (preferably in a multinational corporation, in-house legal team or law firm handling similar work)
- Ideally, you’ll also have
- Contract Lifecycle Management technology is attractive, but not essential.
To apply for this Job : Click Here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903