Legal Job: Legal Advisor, Asia at Aon
We exist to shape decisions for the better—to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. Our colleagues provide our clients in over 120 countries with advice and solutions that give them the clarity and confidence to make better decisions to protect and grow their business.
What The Day Will Look Like
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts with clients, vendors, insurers and other third parties.
- Supporting Aon’s businesses in strategic projects that require legal input.
- Advising on legal aspects of procurement, commercial contracts (external, internal, and intragroup), leases, IP / technology licencing & use, employment, corporate reorganizations, joint ventures, M&A, and corporate governance.
- Advising the business on the application of Aon’s local, Asia and Global policies and procedures.
- Supporting Aon corporate Boards and Board meetings, as well our global corporate secretariat and corporate team.
- Providing legal guidance to Compliance Department, including drafting, reviewing, and revising local compliance protocols.
- Preparing and delivering training / updates on key legal topics.
- Support the strategic direction of the Aon Group and Legal Department on projects and initiatives that may be allocated from time to time.
Skills And Experience That Will Lead To Success
- 1 to 3 year(s) practical legal experience (experience in-house and in Asia is beneficial, but not required)
- Proven ability to manage and support a variety of legal projects with a mixture of commercial/corporate work and advising on new products and business initiatives
- Experience within the insurance/financial services industry preferred but not required
- Able to work as an integral part of a regional team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as ability to work independently and take the initiative where necessary
- Able to prioritise tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Focused on attention to detail and accuracy and have strong analytic/diagnostic skills
- Flexible within the role and willing to get involved as required by the task at hand
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently or in groups, while working with teams and leaders globally
- Self-motivated and adaptable – quick learner
- Curiosity to learn about Aon’s various business models
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- High level of integrity and professionalism
To apply for this Job : Click Here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more #job & #Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9223587/
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsJ0NtzBPRL8OZeTvh8a8U
If you wish to receive regular #updates regarding #jobs and #internships on #whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903.