Legal Internship Opportunity At All India Human Rights Association (AIHRA)
All India Human Rights Association (AIHRA) invites online applications for the Online Internship Opportunity with AIHRA. The duration of the internship will be 15 days from 5th Jan to 20th Jan 2022.
Name of the Post: Intern
No. of Post: 100 (can exceed if more number of students are selected by the board on merits)
Location: This is an online internship; students can do internships from home.
About the Organization
• AIHRA is a Social helping hand and an Organization for the ignored, disregarded, overlooked, victimized oppressed, depressed, tortured people of the Society and it cultivates awareness in them with regards to their RIGHTS. It is a civil society affiliated with the United Nations and recognized by the Government of India.
• AIHRA is a high informative secured Human Rights Agency that time to time collects problems, complaints, and grievances of the sufferers and anti-social, anti-Governmental activities and places them in front of prevailing Government, Administration, Police, and Court, Simultaneously, AIHRA works generously without any selfishness for the welfare of the Society with a broad mind and a Big Heart that made AIHRA a generous and ameliorated Organization. Further, it is an exploring, explosive, and investigating News Agency that reveals and exposes breaking news of the Government –Ignored-ones, and the news of Criminal nature to the World of Press and Electronics Media
• AIHRA is an intrepid, fearless, impartial, neutral and independent organization that pens against Crime, Corruption in Society, against anti Nationalism, inhuman activities, and with the strength of the Court and Media Brings improvement and creates awareness in the minds of the Governed and the Governing. It is also with all these social N.G.O.\’s that are working for Human Rights and is prepared to provide all possible assistance for rehabilitation of Socially, Economically, and psychologically depressed and victimized People.
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Students interested in the field of human rights, any year of LLB or LLM course from a recognized university can apply.
How to apply?
• Please note that there will be no stipend provided.
For any queries contact at firstname.lastname@example.org; or headquarter office Delhi at 011-22045629 (please call between 11 am-6 pm Monday to Friday)
To Access Official Website, click here