Section 7 CPC – Code of Civil Procedure – Provincial Small Cause Courts.
7. Provincial Small Cause Courts.—The following provisions shall not extend to Courts constituted under the Provincial Small Cause Courts Act, 1887(9 of 1887) 1 [or under the Berar Small Cause Courts Law, 1905], or to Courts exercising the jurisdiction of a Court of Small Causes 2 [under the said Act or Law], 3 [or to Courts in 4 [any part of India to which the said Act does not extend] exercising a corresponding jurisdiction that is to say,—
(a) so much of the body of the Code as relates to—
(i) suits excepted from the cognizance of a Court of Small Causes;
(ii) the execution of decrees in such suits;
(iii) the execution of decrees against immovable property; and
(b) the following sections, that is to say,—
sections 91 and 92,
sections 94 and 95 5 [so far as they authorize or relate to]—
(i) orders for the attachment of immovable property,
(iii) the appointment of a receiver of immovable property, or
(iv) the interlocutory orders to in clause (e) of section 94], and sections 96 to 112 and 115.
- Ins. by Act 4 of 1941, s. 2 and the Third Schedule.
- Subs. by s. 2 and the Third Schedule., ibid., for “under that Act”.
- Ins. by Act 2 of 1951, s. 5.
- Subs. by the Adaptation of Laws (No. 2) Order, 1956, for “Part B States”.
- Subs. by Act 1 of 1926, s. 3, for “so far as they relate to injunctions and interlocutory orders”.
To read all sections of CPC Click Here Code of Civil Procedure 1908 – CPC Sections.