Skip to content
Suggested Activities to Promote Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Translation of at least 5 award winning Books, 5 award winning songs of one state in the language
of partnering state.
- Identification of proverbs having similar meaning in the languages of the two States and their
translation and dissemination for interchangeable use.
- Organization of cultural exchange programmes between partnering States with the help of troupes
identified in the home state through cultural competitions.
- Exchange programmes for writers and poets etc. in the form of literary festivals.
- Organization of culinary festivals/food festival with opportunity to learn culinary practices of
- Organisation of educational / academic tour by university students reciprocally in the partnering
states to bring out salient features of that state.
- Organisation of promotion of home stay culture for visitors from partnering states.
- Promotion of Rajya darshan programmes for tourists from partnering states.
- Organizing familiarization tours for the tour operators of one state by the partnering state.
- Encouraging the administration of oaths/pledges in the languages of the pairing states.
- Inclusion of a few pages in the course books of schools of one state in the language of the
- Organizing essay competition among students in the language of the partnering state.
- Organizing optional classes in schools / colleges, where feasible, for learning the language of the
- Organizing state in the educational institutions of the partnering state.
- Participation of parade drama(s) of other contingents from one state in the ceremonial functions
of the partnering state.
- Telecasting / broadcasting of programmes of one state on the regional TV/ radio channels of
- Organizing film festivals of the films of the partnering State with sub-titles in local language of
- Encouraging fashion shows based on the attire of the partner state and of frequent wearing of attire
of the partnering state by the students and people of the state.
- Organizing National quiz competition in various languages on MyGov portal.
- Taking lead in organizing state specific quiz competition on TV/radio/ MyGov portal in the language of the partnering state.
- Organizing Blog competitions on Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat.
- Organizing NCC, NSS Camps of students of one State at the locations in the partnering State.
- Organizing sports events among the students focussing on the sports played in paired states.
- Organising of Youth Festivals by selected institutes and inviting paired state’s institutes to get familiar with different cultures and traditions.
- Organising film festivals in the state with sub-titles in the language of the partnering state.
- Promoting dance/ music of the paired state trough different competitions and festivals.
- Display of local crafts and handlooms of paired state in cultural festivals and events.
- Making of project note book/ scrap book of the paired state.
- Celebration of Annual-day/Statehood day of the paired state.
- Dissemination of Information about the monuments and tourist places of the paired state through
exhibitions and travel marts, tourism exchanges.
- Formation of EBSB clubs and celebration of EBSB days.
- Webinar on topics related to National or the paired states’ importance, academic importance, etc.
- Observation of EBSB Days online, in which EBSB Club members can teach each other songs /
dance/ cuisine of their Paired State
- Online quiz on various aspects of Partner State
- Formation of WhatsApp Buddies/ Skype Buddies from among students of the paired institutions
- Dissemination of Information about paired state’s food, culture, language, festivals, flora and
fauna etc. through videos/ YouTube channels
Post Views: 35
error: Content is protected !!