Advertisement for the position of Research Assistant under the Project ‘A Study of Airport Governance in India under the Contemporary International Legal Regime’
The research assistant will work on the project under the supervision of the Project Co-Investigator and Project Coordinator. The project involves a desk, as well as field research. The details are as under:
A. Essential Qualifications
Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized University
B. Desirable Qualifications
Candidates who have experience in undertaking field-research will be preferred
C. Essential Experience and Skills
1. 0-3 years of work experience in an academic or professional setting with demonstrable evidence of research and writing ability (sole-authored writing sample will be required).
2. Analytical skills, collation skills, communication skills (written and oral), technical skills, and time-management skills.
3. Self-driven, collaborative as well as the ability to work independently, attention to detail, and data-driven. 4. Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail, Google Documents and Google Sheets
D. Desirable Experience and Skills
1. Detail-oriented project management of academic and research projects
2. Organisation of academic workshops and events
E. Roles and Responsibilities
1. Assist the Project Co-Investigator and other team members in conducting literature reviews, curating relevant cases and materials.
2. Conducting field and desk research on identified issues.
3. Preparing progress reports and or managing other reporting needs.
4. Handling administrative responsibilities under the project.
5. This role will report to the Project Co-Investigator and Program Coordinator.
F. Remuneration 30,000/- per month
G. How to Apply
Submit the following documents to email@example.com before 15th January 2023:
1. Your CV
2. A sole-authored writing sample
3. Details of two referees with contact details
Selected Candidates will be called for an interview.