Assistant General Manager (Vigilance) Vacancy at Pawan Hans Limited
Pawan Hans Limited invites applications for the post of Assistant General Manager (Vigilance).
Name of the Post: Assistant General Manager (Vigilance)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Essential Qualification and Experience
Degree in Law (LL.B) / MBA (desirable)
• Preference will be given to candidates having additional academic qualification
• Specific training in Vigilance / Investigation related courses will have an added advantage.
• Knowledge of CDA Rules / PC Act / IPC – desirable.
• Should be well conversant with the process and stages of investigation and disciplinary proceedings and have the ability to undertake investigation/inquiry etc.
• Minimum 07 years post qualification executive experience of having held the post as full-time Vigilance Officer or relevant investigation experience or having worked as PO on at least three inquiries in a PSU or Government organizations out of which at least 2 (two) years should be at the equivalent next below grade in IDA / CDA Scale of Pay or equivalent responsibility / CTC (Rs. 12,28,740/- per annum – PF & Gratuity as per rules) in a large and reputed organization. Experience in Aviation Industry is desirable.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to HOD (HR & Admin), Pawan Hans Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida-201301, (U.P.), India on or before 20.02.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here