Associate (Litigation) Vacancy at The National Law University, Delhi
The National Law University, Delhi (‘University’) through Project 39A invites online applications for the post of Associate (Litigation) on a contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Associate (Litigation)
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Graduate with an LL.B. degree and enrolment with any State Bar Council.
• Those with full-time criminal litigation experience of two years or more at the appellate stages will be given preference.
• This is a full-time position based in Delhi.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 10.02.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here