Candidates who applied for the CGPSC ADPPO recruitment 2021 have good news. For the ADPPO position, applicants will be chosen based on a written test administered by CGPSC. As a result, candidates must pass a written test in order to be considered for the position. Following the CGPSC ADPPO test curriculum is crucial for your preparation. For the benefit of candidates, we have published the curriculum details below. The first and most important step in passing the exam is to obtain the most recent CGPSC ADPPO exam syllabus.
Chhattisgarh PSC ADPPO Exam Pattern
|Subject name||No of Questions||Marks|
- Exam will be Multiple choice questions
- 1/2 negative marking scheme is applicable for each wrong answer
- Duration of the test will be 3 hours
- Minimum qualifying marks is 33%
CGPSC Exam Syllabus 2021
- India History
- Indian national movement
- Chhattisgarh state history
- Contribution of Chhattisgarh in National movement.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India. (With special reference to Chhattisgarh)
- Constitution of India and Polity
- Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh
- Local Government of Chhattisgarh and Dutchman Raj.
- Economy, Commerce, Industry, Forest and agriculture of India. (With special reference to Chhattisgarh)
- Special tradition
- Teej and festival
- Archaeological and tourist centres of Chhattisgarh.
- Current affair and sports (With Reference of India and Chhattisgarh)
- Constitution of India
- Part-3 : Fundamental Right
- Part-4 : Directive Principles of State
- Part-5 : President and Vice-President. Union Judiciary, Governor, State Legislative, High Court in the State, Subordinate Courts.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 – Complete
- Criminal Procedure Code 1973 – Complete
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872 – Complete
- Chhattisgarh Excise Act 1913 – Complete.
- Information Technology Act 2000 – Chapter 1,2,3,4, 9 11, 12, 13
- The Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act 1989 – Complete.
- The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act 1985 – Complete
- Arms Act 1959 – Complete
- Food Safety and Standard Act 2006 – Complete
- Protection of Human rights. 1993 – Complete
- Right to Information Act 2005 – Complete
- The Legal Services Authorities Act 1987 – Chapter 3, 4 & 6
- Chhattisgarh Shaikshanik Sansthano mai Prataditna (Raging) Ka Pratishedh Adhiniam, 2001 – Complete
- Chhattisgarh Tonhi Pratadana (Nivaran) Adhiniyam, 2005 – Complete
- Prevention of Unlawful Atiivities Act, 1967 – Complete
- Chhattisgarh Vishesh Jan Suraksha Adhiniyam, 2005 – Complete
- Chhattisgarh High Court Rules & Order (Criminal) 2005 – Complete