Civil Judge (Direct Recruitment) Vacancy at Puducherry Judicial Service
The High Court of Judicature, Madras invites online applications for the post of Civil Judge via Direct recruitment.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
No. of Post: 19 (Nineteen)
Essential Qualification and Experience
Practising Advocates/ Pleaders/ Assistant Public Prosecutors
• Must possess a Degree in Law from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and got enrolled as an Advocate under a State Bar Council established under the Advocates Act, 1961 And (b) Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in the High Court or Courts subordinate thereto and must have so practised for not less than three years on the date of the High Court’s Notification for recruitment to the post. Or (c) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than three years of experience as an Advocate and/or Assistant Public Prosecutor on the date of notification.
• Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause – [(I) (ii). (a).] above, who is eligible to be enrolled as an Advocate and who has secured an overall percentage of 50% marks in acquiring such a Law Degree in case of open categories and 45% marks in respect of other reserved categories. Fresh Law graduates are those who have obtained the Degree in Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
- Date of Notification 01/03/2023
- Last date for submission of On-line Application 01/04/2023
- Last date for remittance of fee through Bank 03/04/2023
To Access Official Notification, click here