Court Master in Lokpal of India [3 Vacancies; Salary worth Rs. 67k-2L]: Apply by Feb 13
About Lokpal of India
A Lokpal is an anti-corruption authority or body of ombudsman who represents the public interest in the Republic of India.
About the Opportunity
Applications are invited for filling up posts of Court Master in Lokpal of India on deputation basis from eligible candidates working in the Central Government or Public Sector Undertakings or Statutory Bodies or Judicial or Quasi-judicial Bodies holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
Number of Vacancies
Officers of the Central Government or public sector undertakings or statutory bodies or judicial or quasi-judicial bodies:
- Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- At least six years combined regular service rendered in Level-8 (Rs. 47600-151100) in the pay matrix and above in the parent cadre or department; or
- At least eight years combined regular service in level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400) in the pay matrix and above in the parent cadre or department, and
- Possessing a Degree of Law from a recognized University in India, and
- Proficiency in Shorthand (English) with a speed of 120 words per minute, and knowledge of computer operations with a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute.
Level 11 (Rs. 67,700-2,08,700) in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may submit the application in the prescribed format. The envelope containing the applicants’ details should be clearly labeled “Application for the Post of Court Master in the office of Lokpal of India” and addressed to: Deputy Secretary (Estt.), Lokpal of India, 6, Institutional Area Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
February 13, 2024
In case of any query, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.