Deputy Chief (Legal) Vacancy at Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC)
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) invites applications for the post of Deputy Chief (Legal) on deputation on Foreign Service terms/short-term contracts from the officials of Central/State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc.
Name of the Post: Deputy Chief (Legal)
No. of Post: 05 (Five)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Degree in Law, preferably with specialization in Regulations/Master Degree in Law.
• Judicial /Quasi-Judicial/ Legal matters including proceedings, petitions, pleadings, a listing of case laws etc.
• Qualifying Service: Officers under the Central Government: – i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or; ii) With 3 years regular service in the Level -11 (Rs. 67,700-2,08,700/-) of pay matrix or pre-revised PB.-3, Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- or equivalent: or iii) With 7 years regular service in the Level -10 (Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-) of pay matrix or pre-revised PB.-3, Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-. or equivalent
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 28.10.2022
• Candidates are required to submit the online application as well, click here
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more #job & #Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular #updates regarding #jobs and #internships on #whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903.
Follow Law Faculty or visit our website www.lawfaculty.in
#hiring #recruitment #jobs #law #regulatory #recruiting #jobsearch #recruiters #litigation #employment #legalcareers #lawyers #legaljob #legaljobs #lawyer #advocates #internships #lawfaculty #lawjobs #linkedin