Empanelment of Advocates (Uttarakhand) Vacancy at Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) invites applications for the empanelment of Advocates for Uttarakhand State (Block year 2023-2026).
Name of the Post: Empanelment of Advocates
Essential Qualification and Experience
• The Advocate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university.
• The Advocate should be enrolled/ registered as an advocate with a Bar Council.
• For Supreme Court, the Advocate should be registered as an Advocates-on Record.
• The Advocates are required to have the minimum professional/court practice experience of a minimum of 7 years for High Courts and other Courts in the State. For Supreme Court, NCDRC, NCLAT, and NCLT a minimum of 10 years of Experience shall be required.
• However, the Central Provident Fund Commissioner may relax the experience or prescribe any other additional qualification or condition as deemed fit.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit in their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner- I (Legal), Office of The Add. Central Provident Fund Commissioner (Delhi & Uttarakhand), Employees’ provident Fund Organisation-Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt of India, 8th Floor, Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 28 Community Centre, Wazirpur Indl. Area, Delhi-110052 on or before 31.10.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903