Empanelment Of Advocates Vacancy At Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Bihar & Jharkhand Zone
Employees Provident Fund Organization invites applications for empanelment of Advocates to represent the Central Board, EPF before different judicial fora under State of Bihar & Jharkhand.
Name of the Post: Empanelment of Advocates
Essential Qualification and Experience
• The Advocate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university.
• The Advocate should be enrolled/ registered as an advocate with a Bar Council.
• The Advocates are required to have the minimum professional/court practice experience of a minimum of 7 years for High Courts and other Courts in the State.
• However, the Central Provident Fund Commissioner may relax the experience or prescribe any other additional qualification or condition as deemed fit.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Regional Provident fund Commissioner-1 (Legal), Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, O/o Addl. Central Provident Fund Commissioner(BR&JH) Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 3rd Floor, R, Block, Road No.6 Patna-800 001 (Bihar) on or before 12.08.2022 by 4:00 PM
To Access Official Notification, click here