Empanelment Of Advocates Vacancy At Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), North East Region
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) invites applications for the empanelment of Advocates for the North East Region.
Name of the Post: Empanelment of Advocates
Essential Qualification and Experience
• The Advocate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university.
• The Advocate should be enrolled/ registered as an advocate with a Bar Council.
• For Supreme Court, the Advocate should be registered as an Advocates-on Record.
• The Advocates are required to have the minimum professional/court practice experience of a minimum of 7 years for High Courts and other Courts in the State. For Supreme Court, NCDRC, NCLAT, and NCLT a minimum of 10 years of experience shall be required.
• However, the Central Provident Fund Commissioner may relax the experience or prescribe any other additional qualification or condition as deemed fit.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I, EPFO Zonal Office, North-East Zone, Bhavshya Nidhi Bhawan, G.S, Road Bhangagarh. Guwahati, Assam – 781005 on or before 26.08.2022 by 4:00 PM
To Access Official Notification, click here