The National Museum Institute invites applications for empanelment of Legal Counsel.
Name of the Post: Legal Counsel
Essential Qualification and Experience
• The Advocate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law which is conferred by the University and recognized by the Bar Council of India.
• The Advocate must be enrolled with the Bar Council with a minimum of 10 years of continuous professional experience.
• The Advocate should have sound knowledge in various branches of law such as Service Law, Labour Law, Civil Law, Constitutional Law, Contract Law, Commercial Law, Cyber Law, POSH law etc.
• The Advocate should be well versed with UGC Act, Rules and Regulations framed thereunder, and should have previous experience of handling cases for universities/educational Institutes.
• The Advocates should furnish their areas of Specialization.
• The Advocate shall apply for only one specific field i.e., Civil Law, Labour Law, Service Law, Education law etc.
• The advocates should possess an unblemished Track record and utmost integrity with no criminal antecedents.
• The advocate should not have faced any inquiry/proceedings by the respective Bar Council / Bar Association/Courts etc. regarding the conduct of the Advocate.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30.01.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903