Eastern Railways invites applications for the engagement of Advocates as Railway Advocates for the Central Administrative Tribunal, Railway Claims Tribunal, District Courts, Sub-ordinate Courts and other Statutory Bodies over Eastern Railway.
Name of the Post: Engagement of Advocates
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A Degree in LLB
• Enrolment Certificate of practice at the Bar Issued by Bar Council.
• Desirable Qualification LLM
• Central Administrative Tribunal – Minimum Seven years experience in CAT or other equivalent judicial forum. Out of which two years experience of in handling railway cases is compulsory.
• Railway Claims Tribunal – Minimum seven years experience in RCT or other equivalent judicial forum. Out of which two years experience of in handling railway claims cases is compulsory.
• District Court – Minimum five years experience in District court or other equivalent judicial forum including Consumer forum. Out of which one year experience of in handling railway claims cases in District Court is compulsory.
• Sub-ordinate Tribunal – Minimum three years experience in a Sub-ordinate court or other equivalent judicial forum including a Consumer forum out of which six months experience of handling railway cases in a Sub-ordinate Court is compulsory.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Sr. Law Officer/ HQ, Eastern Railway, 3 Koilaghat Street, Ground Floor, (Beside GPO/Kolkata), Kolkata – 700 001 on or before 31.01.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903