Internship Opportunity at Aarna Law (4-8 Weeks) [Apply Now]
About Aarna Law:
Founded in 2013, Aarna Law is a niche counsel-led boutique law firm that provides specialized services. They are the only Indian member of ICC Fraud Net which has been recognized by Chambers Global as the world’s leading asset recovery network.
About the Opportunity:
The internship period is 4-8 weeks. Interns have the opportunity to work with disputes, insolvency law as well as corporate advisory teams.
During the internship period, the intern has a unique opportunity to get a practical insight into various aspects of the firm’s practice areas. Each intern is assigned a supervisor, however, is expected to work with all teams in order to get a holistic experience.
Mode of Internship:
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Each intern is assigned a topic to research and at the end of the term, the intern is expected to make a presentation before the partners and all associates.
- Intern must be aware of recent developments in the law on the firm’s practice areas.
- Students studying Third-Year Onwards of 5-Year Law
- Research and Analytical skills
- Communication skills
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
- Include in your resume any other details that add value to your profile, such as published articles, blogs, research papers or essays, moot court experience, previous internships, or volunteering experience.
- The cover letter should also mention your preferred dates of internship with Aarna Law.
For any further queries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the official website: Click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903