Internship Opportunity at ABS Ansari & Co, Mumbai: Apply Now!
ABS Ansari & Co is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its internship program in Mumbai.
Mode of the Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Helping the legal team in the preparation and drafting of legal documents, contracts, pleadings, etc.
- Carrying out legal research.
- Assisting the legal team in their day-to-day work.
- Assisting other departments as and when the need arises.
- Maintaining data records.
- Client communication.
- The preferred candidate should be in due course of law school or pursuing an LLM/graduate and is available for an office internship.
- Candidates should know the Maharashtra Rent control Act, Companies Act, Contracts Act, Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code, SARFAESI Act, Litigation, etc.
- Candidate should have requisite writing, Grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- Candidate should be fluent in English and possess good drafting skills.
- Based on the skills of the individual.
- Traveling allowance shall be paid.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their CVs with cover letters to Moosat64@gmail.com