Internship Opportunity at ADR HOC: Apply by May 20
ADR HOC is inviting applications from law students for its internship program.
About the Internship
- ADR HOC is inviting applications from students who would be interested in being a part of ADR HOC as a Team Member.
- Membership opportunities are open to law students pursuing either UG/PG courses, interested in assisting the organization in furthering its objective by researching and assisting in organizing training programs & competitions.
- Members will find themselves as part of a premier network of legal professionals from around the world. They will gain precious exposure to cutting-edge knowledge & skills in ADR & arbitration.
- Positions are open for the following Departments:
- Research & Development Team
- Content Creation Team
- Graphics & Design Team
- Marketing & PR Team
- Publication Team
All members (subject to their performance) will get chances of doing free courses, and training and participate in various global opportunities. Other benefits include the publication of well-researched articles on our official website, a letter of recommendation (subject to performance) & certificate of appreciation at the end of tenure.
How to Apply?
The recruitment process involves two stages-
- Mail them your Cover Letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Interview (Virtual) upon selection of application form.
May 20, 2023.
In case of any query, please email at email@example.com or call +91- 85958 41354 / +91 81793 59199.
Click here for the official website.
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903