Internship Opportunity at National Centre for Good Governance (NCCG) : Apply by May 25
NCGG is inviting interns to apply for a short-term internship program that will be conducted at New Delhi and Mussoorie.
About the Opportunity
- The NCGG Internship Programme is a short-term engagement (minimum 8 weeks to maximum 6 months) of ‘selected students’ with various verticals and units of the National Centre for Good Governance, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India.
- The engagement is purely temporary to enable Indian youth by providing them exposure to a gamut of governance and public policy-related issues and involving them in possible ways ahead to overcome challenges in the way of citizen-centric governance.
Number of Positions
Ordinarily, the period of internship will not be less than 8 (eight) weeks or exceed 6 (six) months for successful completion of the internship and to become eligible for an experience certificate.
- The internship program is open to all Indian students studying in India or abroad.
- The internship is open to students with a graduation degree and/ or are pursuing their post-graduation/ PG Diploma and advanced academic degrees and are interested to intern as part of their dissertation/ capstone project in their curriculum or awaiting their degree certificate after appearing in their final examination in the same academic year.
- Students enrolled in 4 5–year courses in law and engineering may also apply for the Internship during their final year of graduation.
- The age of the candidate shall not exceed 30 years at the time of application.
- Applicant has to upload a letter of recommendation from the university/ institution, where he/ she is enrolled.
Domain/areas available for Internship
- Public Policy & Governance
- Innovation & entrepreneurship
- Decentralized planning
- Public service delivery
- Laws & regulations
- Rural Development & Poverty Elimination
- Water, sanitation, hygiene & public health
- Governance in Healthcare
- Disaster resilience infrastructure and disaster mitigation
- Sustainable urban Management and Urban Governance
- Infrastructure Development
- Innovation & entrepreneurship
- Water resource management & river rejuvenation
- Climate change, environment & clean energy
- Tribal affairs
- Monitoring, data analytics & evaluation
- Project planning, designing, management & monitoring
- Natural Resources, environment, and Forests
- Mass communication and social media
- Any other subject relevant to public policy, good governance, public service delivery, etc.
How to Apply?
- Download the form given in the link below and submit your filled application form with a scanned copy of the letter of approval/ recommendation from your respective institution at the official email ID: email@example.com.
- Please clearly mention your intended date of joining as well as the duration of your availability for the internship in the form.
- A consolidated stipend/honorarium @ INR 10,000 per month on a pro-rata basis will be paid to each intern during their approved period of internship based on progress in the assignment. No other expenses shall be payable.
- A certificate regarding the successful completion of the internship shall be issued by the Centre on the recommendation of the evaluation committee and supervisor of the intern.
For the summer internship, please send your duly completed application form latest by May 25, 2023.
New Delhi and Mussoorie.
In case of any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.