Internship Opportunity at World Bank: Apply by April 30
The World Bank Legal Internship Program is offered thrice a year for a period of a maximum of three months at World Bank Headquarters.
The World Bank Legal Internship Program is offered thrice a year for a period of a maximum of three months at World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C., and in certain selected country offices for currently enrolled law school students.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Conducting a variety of legal assignments under the direction of the supervising lawyers.
- Conducting research on assigned issues, using existing law files and alternative sources (e.g., computer-assisted searches using the internet, intranet, and/or other databases), analyzing information, and summarizing findings.
- Conducting comparative legal analyses on a range of issues in a given area, identifying legal and policy issues, researching relevant precedents, and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Participating in task/project teams with the supervising lawyers.
- Assisting in the preparation and organization of conferences and meetings.
- Performing ad hoc assignments as requested by the supervising lawyers.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Enrolled in an LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, Ph.D., or equivalent legal academic program.
- International as well as U.S.-based students are equally encouraged.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can submit the below-mentioned documents through the link provided at the end of the post.
- Statement of Interest.
- Proof of enrollment in a law degree (LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, Ph.D., or equivalent) and academic transcripts.
- Short essay responding to a research question posed by the Legal Vice Presidency for the prevailing application period.
April 30, 2023.
World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C., and certain selected country offices for currently enrolled law school students.
For further queries contact email@example.com.
Click here for the official notification.