Junior Legal Counsel at Tata Steel, Jamshedpur: Apply Now!
Tata Steel is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Jr. Legal Counsel.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To handle litigation arising out of GST, service tax, and excise cases at the level of adjudicating authority and appellate authority (Commissioner (Appeal)).
- To do a legal analysis of the statutory provisions, notifications, and circulars pertaining to excise, service tax, and customs.
- Support Chief Legal Counsel-Indirect Taxation in administrative functions like preparation of MIS etc.
LLB (5 years course) or LLB (3 years course) + B. Com. (Hons.).
- The candidate should be well versed with statutes pertaining to GST, Central Excise, and service tax and the rules issued thereunder regarding cenvat credit, valuation, filings of appeals, tariff, etc.
- Good knowledge of the Constitution and laws related to civil and criminal procedures, evidence, IP, contract, etc.
- Should be able to effectively brief the Advocates.
- Must have good analytical and drafting skills.
- The candidate should have good interpersonal & communication skills and should be able to mentor the sub-ordinate colleagues.
- The person should be self-motivated with a high desire to get the result.
- Should be computer savvy (word, excel, PPT).
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through the link given.
Click here for the official notification.
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903