Law Officer Vacancy at Pondicherry University
Pondicherry University, a Central University invites applications for the post of Law Officer.
Name of the Post: Law Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade wherever the grading system is followed (or) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade wherever the grading system is followed with a Bachelor Degree in Law.
• At least 5 years of experience in legal matters which will include defending court cases, being conversant with legal procedures, etc.
• Deputation: Officers with at least 5 years of regular service in the level of Section Officer / Equivalent in any recognized University/ Autonomous Body/Govt. Department or Organization/ Public Sector Undertaking and Possessing the qualifications prescribed under direct recruitment.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 21.10.2022
• Candidates are also required to submit the hard copy of the online application to The Deputy Registrar (i/c), Recruitment Cell, Pondicherry University, Dr B.R. Ambedkar Administrative Building R.V. Nagar, Kalapet Puducherry – 605 014 on or before 26.10.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9223587/
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in