About the job
The Legal Assistant is responsible for providing primary administrative support to the Office of General Counsel and Senior VP for Enrollment
- Manage filing system, organize, archive and delete documents per policy.
- Draft correspondence and schedule appointments
- Coordinate mailings, electronic distributions, and other communications.
- Performs duties associated with scheduling, organizing, events and meetings, including coordinating logistics.
- Uses multiple technical applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calendar, email, internet,
- Use spreadsheet and database software to create and monitor budget and track expenses.
- Assists with correspondence and proofreading, as assigned.
- Schedules and coordinates appointments, calendars, meetings, travel and other events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent English Level
- A minimum experience of two years in an administrative support role.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to treat sensitive matters with discretion and tact, to maintain confidentiality, and adhere to privacy policies and regulations
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Investigative mind and strong research skills
Source : LinkedIn