Legal Consultants Vacancy At Central Information Commission
Central Information Commission invites applications for the post of Legal Consultants on contract basis.
Name of the Post: Legal Consultants
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Law Graduate from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks,
• Qualified in All India Bar Examination,
• Minimum of one year of Work experience with the presiding officer of courts, judicial or quasi-judicial authorities as a legal assistant,
• Professional legal skills in drafting submissions, proficiency in a language,
• Working knowledge of MS Office, computer handling & internet browsing.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to Deputy Secretary (Admn), Central Information Commission, Baba Gangnath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067 within 30 days from the date of advertisement Employment news (i.e., 16th July 2022)
• The envelope should be super-scribed as “Selection for preparation of Panel for Legal Consultants in CIC”
To Access Official Notification check Employment News dated 16th July 2022