Assistant Manager Legal at ReNew Power
ReNew Power, founded by Mr. Sumant Sinha, in 2011, is the leading renewable energy company in India and 10th largest in terms of operational capacity, globally. A Nasdaq listed company under ticker RNW; ReNew develops, builds, owns, and operates utility-scale wind energy projects, utility-scale solar energy projects, utility-scale firm power projects, and distributed solar energy projects. With a total capacity of more than 10GW (including projects in pipeline), ReNew Power’s solar and wind energy projects are spread across 110+ sites, with a presence spanning 8 states in India, contributing to 1.4% of India’s power capacity. Consequently, this has helped to avoid 0.5% of India’s total carbon emissions and 1.1% India’s total power sector emissions. In 10 years of its operation, ReNew Power has generated almost 1 lakh jobs, directly and indirectly.
- Review and drafting contracts, including and not limited to E&C contract, supply contract, services contract, land development contract, coordination agreement and operations and maintenance contract for and asses potential legal implications which need to be brought to attention.
- Negotiate and draft bespoke contracts with clients.
- Work closely with the commercial arm of the business to streamline legal processes while mitigating legal risk.
- Analyse complex legal issues and provide consistent sound judgment to the organisation.
- Coordinate with other departments in the company to develop efficient procedures to streamline processes and close transactions.
- Should have worked on debt transactions and related contracts.
- 3-6 years PQE
- Minimum Qualification – Bachelor of Laws
- Should be enrolled in a state bar in India (preferably Delhi)
- Strong exposure to both corporate and commercial law
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with ability to multitask effectively.
- Previous experience in a law firm, is preferred.
To apply for this Job : Click Here
Source : LinkedIn