Legal Job: Consultant – Legal at Elevate
Elevate is a law company, providing consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s multi-disciplinary team of legal professionals, business professionals, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
Responsibilities & QualificationsSpecifically, you will
- Review contracts.
- Extract the metadata terms from contracts
- Process contracts via CLM system
- Ensure quality of work as per required parameters
- Responsible for doing First level review of Contract documents and QC
- Assess own performance and take accountability for own actions
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Experience or knowledge of Metadata Extraction/Abstraction from contracts.
- Experience of 1 year to 2 years in LPO, Legal firm, and litigation.
Skills For Success
- Understanding or knowledge of end-to-end Contract Life-cycle Management (CLM) including leading CLM technologies.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, particularly MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Strong comprehension and writing skills in contracts.
- Graduation and/or Post Graduation in Law with a minimum of 57% percent from a university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India.
To apply for this Job : Click Here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more #job & #Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9223587/
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsJ0NtzBPRL8OZeTvh8a8U
If you wish to receive regular #updates regarding #jobs and #internships on #whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903.