Legal Job: Contract Lawyer at Wipro
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 240,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities, to thrive in an ever-changing world.
The new hire will be part of Wipro’s Legal and Compliance team. The Legal and Compliance team supports the entire organization on various legal aspects and issues from reviewing and negotiating contracts with customers and vendors of Wipro, involved in mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property rights and related transactions including filing of patents, copyrights etc., to resolving disputes and ensuring statutory and ethical compliance and the new hire will be aligned to one of the above mentioned functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting and reviewing NDAs and SOWs;
- Need to understand Master Service Agreement (MSA) terms and ensure that SOWs are in line with the terms of the MSA.
- Identify the risks in any contract, prepare risk matrix and liaise with internal business teams to mitigate the risks;
- Support in contract management and working on ways to simplify processes.
- Helping senior lawyers in research and participation in knowledge sharing.
- Coach new members of the team on various nuances of contract terms.
- Preparation of reports.
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and have a pro-active disposition.
- Should possess effective drafting and communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work and liaise with both internal clients, subcontractors as well as external customers.
- Should have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others.
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
- Availability for late night meeting and calls to support all the geographies including US and Europe.
Experience and skill set required:
- BA, L.L.B (Hons.) or equivalent.
- 4- 8 years PQE
To apply for this Job : Click Here
Source : Wipro
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more #job & #Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9223587/
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/HsJ0NtzBPRL8OZeTvh8a8U
If you wish to receive regular #updates regarding #jobs and #internships on #whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903.