Legal Job: Deputy Counsel Vacancy at Delhi International Arbitration Centre (DIAC)
Delhi International Arbitration Centre (DIAC) invites online applications for the post of Deputy Counsel for the preparation of a panel of suitable candidates, purely on a contractual basis, at the Delhi International Arbitration Centre, High Court of Delhi.
Post: Deputy Counsel
No. of Post: 05 (Five)
Remuneration: Rs. 65,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A person enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961 with any State Bar Council and having a minimum working experience of three years as on 01.05.2023.
• Desirable : (i) Diploma or Post Graduation/ LL.M in Arbitration Law / Commercial Law/ Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR);
• Five years of experience at the bar; and
• Research and analytical skills, writing ability and good knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various legal search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, Westlaw etc.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is from 12.05.2023 till 22.05.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903