Legal Job: Empanelment of Advocates at Delhi Technological University [Apply Now]
Delhi Technological University invites applications for the post of Panel Counsel (Civil) in Delhi Technological University for conducting civil cases in the Hon’ble High Court and Central Administrative Tribunal and District and Subordinate Courts of Delhi.
Name of the Post: Panel Counsel (Civil)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university and registration with Bar Council Delhi.
• Professional experience of at least 5 years in handling Govt. Department cases (Writ petitions/appeals) in High Courts and Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT).
• Applicant must possess sound working knowledge of procedures of High Courts, Central Administrative Tribunal, Services Matters, and Labour Court and must have good communication skills and good knowledge of Law.
• Experience required for District and Subordinate Courts: (a) Professional experience of at least 4 years in the High Courts or District Courts. (b) Applicant must possess sound working knowledge of procedures of District Courts, Consumer Forums, Labour Courts and Services Matters and must have good communication skills and good knowledge of Law.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to The Assistant Registrar (Legal), Room No.202, First Floor, Admin Block, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 on or before 15.05.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903