Legal Job: Legal Analyst at PineBridge Investments, Mumbai : Apply Now!
PineBridge Investments is currently seeking an Analyst to provide support to its global legal operations department in Mumbai.
About the Job
PineBridge Investments is currently seeking an Analyst to provide support to its global legal operations department.
A significant portion of time in this position will be dedicated to supporting legal operations workstreams, document management support, and tracking legal spending.
Over time this role will expand its support in other legal operation functions. This role will report to the SVP – Head of Legal Operations.
- Maintain and track entity expenses and other legal department expenses.
- Work closely with registered agent billing departments to ensure adherence to Company procedures, including but not limited to accruals and reconciliations.
- Serve as liaison between legal and finance departments on accruals and reconciliations of legal spending.
- Ensure financial controls, procedures, and cost savings related to legal spending.
- Perform analytics within and maintain the electronic billing system (Legal Tracker);
- Prepare reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Liaise with the internal legal staff, accounts payable and outside counsel to resolve billing issues.
- Collaborate with legal team members and finance in determining the proper allocation of legal expenses.
- Support additional legal operations initiatives over time and as needed.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience required;
- Bachelor’s degree;
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience either in legal department operations, law firm billing, or asset management finance department.
- Substantive knowledge of electronic billing solutions.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (including formulas, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, and macros), Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to think strategically and exercise good judgment, while simultaneously maintaining day-to-day operations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for a professional environment.
- Time management and prioritization capabilities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- A self-starter, problem-solver, and willing to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong personal and professional ethics.
How to Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post.
Source : LinkedIn
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903