Legal Job: Legal Consultant at Omnicom Media Group India
As a leading global media network, with data at the core, Omnicom Media Group creates end-to-end solutions for clients, anywhere, swiftly and efficiently. We consider client business needs from the start and keep consumer behavior at the heart of everything we do. We are comprised of the full service media networks OMD, PHD as well as a number of specialty media communications companies. We offer unparalleled clout in the marketplace and a depth of capabilities and experience that drive leadership and innovation in every media type.
- A Bachelors or a Master’s degree in law. (LLB/LLM).
- Valid advocate license.
- Additional CS Qualification can be advantageous, but not mandatory.
- Drafting, reviewing, redlining, negotiating & closing various contracts.
- Responsible for providing legal transactional support, working independently on assigned projects and collaboratively on team projects.
- Contract archival and retrieval process, audit coordination etc.
- Maintaining MIS of all agreements & legal compliances, checklists.
- Maintaining contacts with external counsels for smooth functioning of company’s operations.
- Provide support to Legal Dept. on legal research.
- Active participation in general business meetings, teams and projects as required and providing minutes of the meeting to Legal Dept.
- Develop procedures/MIS for gap analysis, and the frequent flow of updated legal information to respective teams.
- Liaison with different stakeholders as and when required & cascade relevant updates in the company for the same.
- Excellent Legal knowledge i.e., well versed with corporate law and IPR.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint.
- Good at Legal Research.
- Pre-requisite- Experience in Legal Drafting, Vetting, Legal Documentation.
- Persona- Self-driven, Go-getter.
To apply for this Job : Click Here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903