Legal Job: Legal Consultant at the Indian Council of Medical Research – Apply by May 15
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible candidates for the engagement of 2 Legal Consultants in ICMR.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Regular monitoring and follow-up of specific legal issues entrusted to the consultant.
- To provide legal advice on all administrative issues, court matters, disciplinary cases, etc., and all its
Institute matters referred to headquarters and prepare legal briefs in consultation with the legal counsel.
- Attend court hearings and arbitrations in Delhi and or required at other cities of the country.
- To provide legal advice in various establishment matters, drafting/ settling of counter replies, speaking orders, agreements, tender documents, etc., and also knowledge of service matters.
- Analyze Legal issues and recommend courses of action in the legal issues assigned to them.
- Any other duties specified by the ICMR authority.
- LLM (Two years course) from a university approved by UGC.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in the use of computers (Word Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Handling legal information management portal.
How to Apply?
- The applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria may submit an application indicating their interest in working for the Indian Council of Medical Research as per proforma in Annexure I.
- Documents/certificates in support of educational qualifications and experience in Govt. shall be attached with the application.
- Interested applicants can send their application at.
Assistant Director General (A), Indian Council of Medical Research, Room No. 407, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029.
May 15, 2023.
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903