Legal Job: Manager-GDC at KPMG India
KPMG entities in India are established under the laws of India and are owned and managed (as the case may be) by established Indian professionals. Established in September 1993, the KPMG entities have rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. Today we operate from offices across 14 cities including in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vadodara and Vijayawada.
Roles And Responsibilities
The Manager will be predominantly responsible for:
- Understand and assess risk and policy implications of projects
- Monitoring internal controls of the functions and periodic auditing of such controls
- Provide a face for Risk and Compliance and communication with the appropriate personnel
- Provide Risk Management support, advice, oversight, and feedback to the business on risk management process/governance
- Assist teams in interpreting and applying GQRMM policy to their process and functions
- Respond to risk queries sent to shared mailboxes
- Pre-review of risk and other core documentation for compliance with relevant policies
- Establish strong professional relationships with onshore team members through meetings and calls
- Possess a sharp focus and eye for detail to identify potential risks and effectively assess proposed mitigations. Escalate in a timely manner any risk that cannot be mitigated.
- Working and liaising with internal stakeholders and risk management to understand requirements, identify and document key issues.
- Oversight and operational management rest of the junior team members supporting the professionals at GDC QRM practice
Leadership & Management
- The role requires taking on a significant amount of responsibility for the operation of risk processes in the business areas covered. You would form part of the leadership team for a small team of specialists who oversee the implementation of KPMG risk policy.
Stakeholder Interaction & Challenges
- The role involves dealing with, and challenging, a wide variety of stakeholders and their teams and assisting them to navigate KPMG’s risk processes.
- You would also be expected to develop relationships with a variety of internal specialists such as Independence, Information Assurance, IT Security and OGC.
Impact, Risk, Accountability & Governance
- The role involves a high level of responsibility for guiding the business and the operation of KPMG’s risk controls and System of Quality Control
Education Qualification And Experience
- Qualifications: CA, CIA, LLB, CS and/or Full time MBA/Master’s degree from a Tier 1/Tier 2 institute
- Additional certifications – Widely accepted Risk certifications will be useful.
To apply for this Job : Click Here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more #job & #Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular #updates regarding #jobs and #internships on #whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903. #linkedin#law