Legal Job: Manager (Law) at Green Gas Limited [Salary Rs. 8.5 lakhs]: Apply by April 13
Green Gas Limited is inviting applications from competent and eligible candidates for the post of Manager (Legal).
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and preference will be given to candidates having master’s degree in Law.
- Candidate should have exposure to service Matters, Employee Disciplinary matters, and Industrial Dispute act issues.
- Should have hands-on experience in Company Law, Arbitration Matters, Contracts, Property Matters, Civil & Criminal Cases, Stay Orders, Contract Lawsuits, Drafts of deeds, Licenses & Permissions, Govt. Audit, Agreements, Legal Document Preparation, etc.
- Candidate should have relevant experience in the areas of legal affairs in Human Resources / Finance / Commercial / Projects / Operation & Maintenance / Contracts & Procurement / Company Affairs / Taxation etc.
- Candidate having exposure in appearing/attending and conducting/handling cases/matters of different natures before various Courts, Tribunals, Quasi-Judicial Authorities, and other forums with expertise in drafting/interpreting deeds, claims, pleadings, replies, notices, contracts, letters, agreements in Commercial & Labour matters, handling Corporate Industrial Laws, Commercial Documentation, Agreement, Contract Petition, Affidavit and familiarization of Court & Arbitration position, vetting of legal opinion, etc.
- Candidates are required to be proficient in computers.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply through the link given at the end of the post.
April 13, 2023.
For further queries contact Tel: 0522-4088530.
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on Whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903