Manager – Legal at GLG
GLG is the world’s insight network. We connect decision makers to the right experts so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity and have what it takes to get ahead. Our network of experts is the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision. Visit GLGinsights.com.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Efficiently draft, negotiate and review complicated contracts for the Company.
- Partner with the legal team to continually develop and improve legal team processes, including contract playbooks, and negotiating strategies.
- Advise the Company on various legal issues by applying sensible judgement and outstanding communication skills.
- Team with other legal department lawyers and non-lawyer personnel to ensure timely execution of legal and compliance related tasks for the Company.
- Hands-on and work closely with multiple business segments, including Business Development, Client Solutions and Company’s supporting functions.
- Lead by example, train and guide relevant staff and enforce processes to ensure the highest legal and compliance standards are met in all aspects of the business.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following
- Law degree (LL.B. or higher) from a top law university, with demonstrated excellent academic performance
- Minimum 8 years’ post qualification experience as a self-sufficient transactional/commercial attorney with a multi-national company
- Must be fluent in MS office and comfortable with new technology. Prior experience of working on Salesforce platform would be an added advantage
- Demonstrate appropriate leadership presence as a manager and legal professional
- Exceptional written and oral English communication skills
- Able to work across culture and country
- Must be flexible to work during the early morning India time (starting from 6.30am IST) to provide coverage to GLG APAC offices.
- Successful track record of working in fast-paced, client-service environment
- Ability to problem solve, manage escalation and collaborating with teams to achieve objectives
- Highly-developed organizational skills and be articulate, detail oriented and hard working
- Having experience in managing junior lawyers /paralegals is a plus but not required
To apply for this Job : Click Here
Source : LinkedIn