Legal Job: Senior Associate, Legal at Goody
Goody aims to service everyone in need of goods transportation by road. Whether you have to send across an important file or you are running a small business out of your home and have deliveries to make or you are an enterprise that needs to deliver goods in larger trucks, we are here to fulfill all your delivery requirements!
- Handle a range of legal work, include drafting, reviewing legal documents including but not limited to service agreements, purchasing agreement, non-disclosure agreements, etc. and supporting contracts negotiation process for different departments
- Advise and provide support to the company and business development departments on a wide range of regulatory and commercial legal issues, including but not limited to general corporate commercial matters, any kind of dispute and data privacy
- Coordinate with Technology Departments on compliance, risk management and submit summaries of activities to management for review. Identify trends and assist with best practice implementation.
- Be the first lead point of contact in responding to subpoenas, claims and other corporate matters.
- Review and maintain corporate records and legal entity registers. Ensure that all minute books, officer and director information, and entity information held by local authorities is correct.
- Other tasks may include public filings and disclosures, drafting resolutions, commercial contracting, and litigation management.
- Conduct legal research and assist in legal administrative tasks
- LLB from a nationally accredited law school
- Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
- 4 years in house experience in a large commercial organization or global law firm and with experience in start up would be an advantage
- Previous experience and interest in Data Protection Act is highly preferred
- A strong communicator comfortable with dealing with senior and board executives
- Experience of self-invested personal pensions and small self-administered schemes pensions is highly desirable
- Good experience in handling corporate commercial matters
- Independent, hands on at work with good organizational skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Hindi (excellent command in more Indian languages would be an advantage)
To apply for this Job : Click Here