Reserve Bank of India invites online applications for the post of Legal Officer.
Name of the Post: Legal Officer
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor\’s Degree in Law from any University/College/Institution, recognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
• Desirable: (a) Bachelor\’s Degree in Law with 60% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years or Master\’s Degree in Law. (b) Proficiency in computer applications.
• At least two years experience as an (i) Advocate/ Legal Consultant/ Legal Assistant/ Associate in an Advocates\’ or Solicitors\’ Office or Law firm after being enrolled with the Bar Council; or (ii) as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank / financial institution / statutory corporation/company / State / Central Government; or (iii) as a full-time teacher in a Law College / University, teaching law.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 04.02.2022 till 6:00 PM
To Access Official Notification, click here