Legal Specialist at realme
realme is a technology brand officially established on Aug 28, 2018 by Sky Li. The aspiration of realme is to provide products with a comprehensive superior experience for the young, and realme is committed to be a trendsetting technology brand. Due to the abilities in cutting-edge technologies of smartphones and AIoT, realme brings consumers products with leap-forward technologies and trendsetting designs that are first applied in the price segment. At the beginning of 2020, realme announced its dual driven strategy of “Smartphone + AIoT”. In November of 2020, realme has just been named by Counterpoint’s Q3 2020 smartphone shipment report to be the fastest growing brand to reach the 50 million smartphone sales milestone. In addition to this milestone, realme is also the world’s fastest-growing brand in Q3 as it grew 132% QoQ for the quarter, gaining momentum and surpassing analysts’ expectations. As the world’s fastest-growing smartphone brand, realme stands firmly among the mainstream smartphone brands. At present, realme has entered 61 markets worldwide, including Asia, Europe, Oceania, Middle and East Africa, etc.
Job Responsibilities-Legal Specialist – Senior:
- Handing of Secretarial Compliance under Companies Act, 2013
- Maintenance of Statutory Records such as Minutes, Statutory Registers, Board Meeting and Shareholder Meeting records etc. under Companies Act, 201
- Assistance in Contract Management including drafting, vetting and renewal of contracts.
- Drafting of Various Letter, notice, authorization and documents etc.
- Providing assistance in Research work under various laws and compliance thereof.
- Filing of Various return under Companies Act and allied laws
- Handling of Consumer cases records including drafting and signing of documents
- Maintenance of records and MIS for Legal Department.
To apply for this Job : Click Here
Source : Linkedin