Multiple Vacancies at District Child Protection Unit, Darjeeling, West Bengal
Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare, Govt, of West Bengal invites applications for the post of Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care) and Legal cum Probation Officer.
Name of the Post: Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care) and Legal cum Probation Officer
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care)
• Graduate in Social Work /Sociology/ Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/ Law/ Public Health / Community Resource Management from a recognized University Knowledge in computer Operation & knowledge in Counselling,
• Experience of at least 3 years in the field of Child Welfare.
Legal cum Probation Officer
• LLB from a recognized university with Knowledge in Computer Operation.
• Knowledge in computer Operation & 3 years in the field of Child Welfare.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to District Child Protection Unit, Office of the District Magistrate, Kutchery Compound, Darjeeling-734101 on or before 04.11.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more job & Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular updates regarding jobs and internships on whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903.