Multiple Vacancies at Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur invites applications for the post of Associate Professor (Law) and Research Associate.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor (Law) and Research Associate
Essential Qualification and Experience
Associate Professor (Law)
• A good academic record, with a PhD. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
• A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
• A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic / research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of Seven Publications in the Peer-reviewed or UGC-listed Journals and a total research score of Seventy-Five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 (of the official notification)
• At least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in Law / Criminology / Forensic Science from an Indian University or an equivalent Degree from an accredited Foreign University.
How to apply?
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to the Registrar, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, Waranga, PO: Dongargaon (Butibori), Nagpur – 441108 on or before 28.10.2022
• The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of the <–name of the post –>”.
• The Applicants are required to send an advance scanned copy of the Filled-in Application to email@example.com
To Access Official Notification, click here
Follow & Join Law Faculty on LinkedIn, Telegram and WhatsApp for more #job & #Internship updates.
LinkedIn Group: https://lnkd.in/dQvJDyge
Telegram Link: https://t.me/lawfaculty_in
WhatsApp Link: https://lnkd.in/e8rxebMs
If you wish to receive regular #updates regarding #jobs and #internships on #whatsapp, feel free to drop me a message on 9643852903. #linkedin #law