Multiple Vacancy At Maharaja Ganga Singh University, Bikaner
Maharaja Ganga Singh University, a Public university invites online applications for the post of Professor (Law), Assistant Professor (Law), and Associate Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Professor (Law), Assistant Professor (Law), and Associate Professor (Law)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• (A) An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in UGC Regulation, 2018, Appendix II, Table 2. ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
• (B) An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
Assistant Professor (Law)
• (A) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET : Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:- a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode; b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners; c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted; d) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
• (B) The PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Associate Professor (Law)
• A good academic record, with a PhD. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. ii) A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed). iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in UGC Regulation, 2018.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 06.03.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here