Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, the first women’s government medical college invites applications for the post of Professor (Law) and Associate Professor (Law).
Name of the Post: Professor (Law) and Associate Professor (Law)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
• A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate; OR
• An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/ allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institution (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
Associate Professor (Law)
• A good academic record, with a PhD. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
• A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
• A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given (in the notification).
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application from 20.01.2023 till 10.02.2023
To Access Official Notification, click here