Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2022
Punjab Public Service Commission invites online applications for the Punjab Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2022 for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum- Judicial Magistrate.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum- Judicial Magistrate
No. of Post: 159 (One Hundred and Fifty-Nine)
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Candidate must possess as on 10.10.2022 a Degree of Bachelor of Laws of any University incorporated by Law in India or a Degree of Bachelor of Laws of Punjab University (undivided), The Dacca University, The Tribhuwan University, Nepal, The Sind University or of The Rangoon or Mandalay University in Burma, or should be a Barrister of England or Ireland or member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland.
• The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made there under.
• Punjabi up to Matric or its equivalent Standard.
How to apply?
• To apply online, click here
• The last date to submit the online application is 10.10.2022
To Access Official Notification, click here